Sparkling ice skating fun, steaming cocoa and fragrant cakes are still very welcome at the beginning of March, but spring is slowly making its appearance in Vienna: The first spring flowers are popping up in the parks, the Kunst Haus Wien and the Prater Museum are shining in new splendour after their renovation and new build respectively and the Easter Bunny is leaving its first traces at the cheerful and colourful Easter markets starting in mid-March – so look forward to Viennese spring fever and enjoy the spring awakening in Vienna.
- 13% off the daily flexible rate
- Sleep better: Valid for all room categories
- Eat better: Savour the breakfast you usually don't have time for – homemade, organic, regional & fair
- Explore authentic Vienna: after all the Viennese winter magic it's now time to follow the trail of Viennese spring (and the Easter bunny?) with Henriette's tips
- For all stays up to 27 March 2024 (27.02.-03.03. excluded)
- Free cancellation until 2 days before arrival
- Credit card to guarantee the booking required
Limited offer. Not valid when purchasing vouchers.
Vienna Highlights in March
Spring awakens in March and doesn't fail to bring spring fever to Vienna! ❤ Now is the ideal time to soak up the first warm rays of sunshine in one of Vienna's more than 1,000 (!) parks. Or in one of the many outdoor restaurants and cafés, as March also marks the start of the pub garden season. You might even discover your favourite "Schanigarten" in one of Vienna's typical courtyards and thus find your very own Viennese hidden gem!