Henriette Stadthotel Vienna
Capri Hotelbetriebs GmbH & Co KG
1020 Vienna | Austria
General Management: Mag. Georg Pastuszyn & Mag. Verena Brandtner-Pastuszyn
Data protection contact person: Theresa Deppisch, MSc
Link to legal notice: www.hotelhenriette.at/en/legal-notice
- Protecting your personal data is very important to us, in particular, protecting your personal rights when we process and use your personal data. Therefore, we process and store your data only in compliance with applicable data protection laws, including the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the Austrian Data Protection and Telecommunications laws (DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
- Below, we inform you about some aspects of the collection and processing of personal data when you use our web portal. For the full data protection declaration please consult the “Datenschutzerklärung” on our German page: www.hotelhenriette.at/de/datenschutzerklaerung
For more info in English you can of course also contact us directly — call us at +43 1 214 84 04 or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
- When using our website you explicitly consent to accepting cookies. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. The following links to browser manufacturers give information and instructions to manage cookies.
Internet Explorer version 7 and later – Internet Explorer Cookies
Google Chrome – Google Chrome Cookies
Mozilla Firefox – Mozilla Firefox Cookies
Opera – Opera Cookies
Apple Safari – Apple Safari Cookies
- Please be aware that when you disable cookies some functionality may be affected. Some cookies will be stored on your computer/end device until you actively delete them.
- In addition, users can deactivate the use of third-party cookies by visiting the deactivation page by the “Network Advertising Initiative” www.networkadvertising.org/choices and www.youronlinechoices.com and adjust the settings for the opt-out. These settings make sure that no interest-based advertising is shown, but does not generally restrict the display of ads.
- By using this website, you agree that the data about you collected by Google may be processed as described above and for the purpose described above. Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is § 96 Abs 3 TKG and Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 letter a and/or f GDPR.
- However, since we value your privacy, your IP address is tracked but truncated. Thus, your anonymised IP only allows for a rough localization.
- Your user data will be stored for 26 months. You can prevent your data from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- You have the right to gain access to the stored personal data and you have the right to be informed where we got the data from, who used it and for what purpose.
- In accordance with the regulations of the GDPR, you are entitled to the right of access, right to rectification, right to restriction of processing, right to erasure / right to be forgotten, right to data portability, and right to object. If you think that we are processing your personal data in a prohibited manner, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have questions or remarks concerning your rights, please contact us via phone at +43 1 214 84 04, write us an e-mail at email@example.com or a letter to:
Henriette City Hotel
Capri Hotelbetriebs GmbH & Co KG
1020 Vienna, Austria
Data protection contact person: Theresa Deppisch