Henriette’s frequently asked questions. Are you a person who plans their journey from A to Z, or are you the type to just play things by ear? Either way, some things are simply good to know in advance. Here we have put together an overview for you of the most important information about your stay with us at the Hotel Henriette in Vienna.
Getting Here & Leaving
- Your room will be ready from 3:00 pm. Or, come meet us a little earlier: early check-in from 11:00 am is available upon request.
- Check-out is 11:00 am. If you’d like to stay a little longer, treat yourself to a late check-out.
- Early Check-ins and late check-outs are both subject to availabilty, for prices please contact our Welcome Crew.
- You can reach the hotel easily with the U1 to Nestroyplatz station. Simply take the lift from the U-Bahn track up to street level.
- Hotel Henriette will be on your left. Will you be travelling by car, plane or train? Find directions here.
- You can safely and conveniently park your car in our car park or garages in our locked courtyard for a fee of € 26 per day. You can leave your bike free of charge in our bike garage.
- The entire area around Hotel Henriette – as most of Vienna – is a metered short-term parking zone on weekdays from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Praterstrasse is a metered short-term parking zone weekdays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Of course! We will be happy to store your luggage or bags. We also have a toilet for hotel guests.
- You can get 24, 48 and 72-hour tickets for the U-Bahn, tram and bus at reception or at the ticket machines in the U-Bahn station.
- Or, choose a Vienna City Card: this card gives you free travel with public transport in Vienna, as well as great discounts for sightseeing, music and theatre, restaurants and shopping. You can purchase 48 or 72-hour Vienna City Cards at reception. Ask us for more information!
Hotel & Services
- 24/7. Our receptionists are here for you whenever you need them.
- Of course – it’s even high-speed and complementary throughout the hotel.
- You can get the password for Henriette-WiFi from reception when you check in.
- Good boys and girls are welcome when accompanied by considerate owners. We will charge € 23 per day for additional cleaning. Please let us know when you make your reservation that your four-legged friend will be joining you at Hotel Henriette.
- We are not experts in the culinary needs of your loyal friend and therefore do not provide any food. Please be sure to bring your dog’s favourite food with you.
- Yes! Our lift is efficient and convenient, but not the biggest. As part of our Covid-19 measures, we therefore kindly ask you to use it on your own or only with people you are travelling with, if possible.
- Hotel Henriette breakfast is served every day from 6.30 to 10.30 am.
- If you need to have breakfast earlier or would like a takeaway breakfast, just let our reception know.
- We serve breakfasts that make you feel good – homemade, regional, organic, fair trade. Breakfast for hotel guests is included in our room rates.
- Congratulations, you found the perfect gift for any occasion! Bring a big smile to your loved one’s faces with a Vienna city trip at the Hotel Henriette.
- Choose from a hotel voucher in the amount of your choice or a voucher for our Viennese breakfast – you’ll see that giving truly is better than receiving!
Rooms & Amenities
- Stay cool at Hotel Henriette! All of our rooms are air conditioned. An environmentally-friendly air-to-air heat pump provides cooling and heating throughout the hotel.
- In the hotel, NO. On your balcony or outside the hotel, sure.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire hotel and in all guest rooms. Since we want all guests to enjoy the comfort of a smoke-free room, a cleaning fee of € 300 will be charged for non-compliance with our non-smoking policy.
- Tip for smokers: book a rooms in one of our room categories with balcony (& ash tray) and enjoy a relaxed smoke there. (Please close the balcony door while smoking.)
- Unfortunately we are currently not able to offer laundry service for our guests.
- Your clothes need some ironing? We will be happy to provide you with an iron and ironing board – just ask one of our Welcome or Wellbeing Crew members.
- We are happy to provide a travel cot for babies and toddlers.
- Families with older kids will find all the space they need in our Family Rooms and Suites.
- Our spacious Family Rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests. Or, enjoy even more space in our Family Suites with 2 separate bedrooms.
- Find more information about our rooms & rates here.
- Yes, every room in the Hotel Henriette has a small, eco-certified refrigerator, well-stocked with refreshing drinks.
- Plus, you’ll find a selection of sweet and savoury snacks in a basket on the desk. Ask reception or visit our store on the ground floor for an even bigger selection.
- Allergy sufferers will enjoy a care-free stay with us! Allergenic chemicals or mites don’t stand a chance thanks to our unique cleaning system with dry micro steam.
- We are happy to provide gluten-free and lactose-free selections in Henriette’s Viennese Breakfast Salon. We bake fresh gluten-free bread and rolls, and you will always find plant-based milk at our buffet. We have plenty of tasty treats for vegans, too. We suggest telling us in advance what you need and we’ll take care of the rest!